How To Unlock complete the process after get email from us YOUR IMEI is UNLOCKED:
1. Wait till we return the answer "Unlocked"
2. Then, install last version of iTunes if you don't have it already (also make sure you have internet connectivity)
3. Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card or valid (AT&T) if your phone requires activation
4. Do a backup
6. Phone is now unlocked. (message should show up on ITUNES).
For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
1. Plug your iPhone along with the INVALID SIM card into your computer. (*Note: Your iTunes must be updated to the lastest version)
2. Wait a few seconds for your iPhone to be recognized in iTunes and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone.
3. A message will pop up in the iTunes screen as ìInvalid SIM card No Sim supportedî, or a blank screen.
4. Now, simply unplug your iPhone and insert ONLY an official AT&T Sim card into your phone.
5. Plug your iPhone along with the official AT&T Sim card into the computer again and iTunes will attempt to activate your iPhone through the Apple Server.
6. Once this stage has completed, you should see a screen that displays ìCongratulations, your iPhone has been unlocked!î
7. From here you have completed the factory iPhone unlock activation and you are ready to insert your other carrierís Sim Card (T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, Etc.).
8. Signal should show and your iPhone has been unlocked and ready to use!
1. Put non accepted SIM into your iPhone
2. iPhone will show wrong Carrier sim and ask for ACTIVATION.
3. Connect to WIFI(also make sure you have internet connectivity).
4. Follow the Steps and activete your device.
5. Signal should show and your iPhone has been unlocked and ready to use!